blah, blah, blah







Honestly, I just need to get it over with and paper a wall with pages. I'm thinking this idea of glazing over the paper with a tinted finish, is the way to go, one I hadn't considered. And can we just take a moment to mention those padded pink doors and that hex tile? Give me a break. Talk about a powder room. As my friend Patricia would say, 'jeezo-beezo, that's terrific'


.......................................................................................

also, I'm totally making this. How easy and satisfying? Now to find the time.


 

I'm not planning on any more tatts (I only have 1,  for the record) because it freaked my kids out when I showed them this image and said, 'Isn't this the best tattoo you've ever seen?' (which it most definitely is ) And also, because, guess what? a tattoo you get when you're young, really does stay with you long after your skin is pretty and smooth. huh. who knew. Can't wait to see what 60 looks like.

By the way,  don't want your kids to get inked for life? Go and get one yourself, they'll be horrified and go the opposite way.  Trust.

mkay. that's all.

Comments

Market Decor said…
Hi Megan, A good friend of mine used, of all things, Modge Podge - she put pages all over her bathroom and they STUCK! Was not too glossy, either. All 4 kids used the bath for YEARS...nothing ever came off and she said she just cleaned it like everything else, no big deal. When she remodeled the bath, the workers had a hell of a time removing the pages. I have thought since about Modge Podging something - a piece of furniture - dresser maybe with wallpaper??? Just had a flash...I think I commented on your blog about this before or dejavu? Oh well! Oh, love the Roundtable - are you planning on some more interviews soon - just wondering - thanks!
Anonymous said…
I have actually been eyeing that exact tattoo for months. It's so simple & I LOVE IT! I just dont know if I could take the pain. I currently have 3 very small & simple ones. The last was on my ankle. That was the most painful one to date. I do not suggest getting one there.
ha ha, I can only tell you that at 51 my skin would not look good w/ tattoos, so glad it was not fashionable when I was a bit younger. Whew...I dodged that one...that is a cute tattoo though...
Curious Details said…
can't quit looking at that tinted wall.
Home Interior said…
Lol! I love your humor. Nice blog.
Anonymous said…
I got my tattoo at 41 at the same time as my oldest daughter who was 16. Yesterday I took my youngest, who just turned 16, for her tattoo. All of which are discreet and not visible. So the rebellion theory isn't holding in my family!

Popular Posts