peace out

Comments

Unknown said…
This image reminds me of my daughter... who not only has these same boots but loves to walk in the rain without them... is the "heart" shaped splash intentional in the image or am I in need of a weekend?
Awesome pic...I especially love her photographs clicked again the morning sun!

Something very dreamy & surreal about her photography:-)
Anonymous said…
Substituting those dotty wellies for a pair of big 'ol toasty Sorels here in WI.......
Oh, the weather outside is frightful.....flakes swirling 'round, frosty windows, fireplaces smokin', yellow lab flopped hearthside, and a toddy in hand......isn't life grand?
Cheerio, Alison
72 and sunny said…
it finally rained here! so to me, this is wintery looking : )

and yes jon, i see that heart too! it's what sold me on this shot.

Popular Posts