happy father's day

this is the man who gave me green eyes, taught me to ride a bike, instilled in me a love for good design, a good crossword puzzle and the importance of "the new yorker". who patiently watched me fail my drivers test 3 times, put me through private school (even though i was a lousy student) always showed up for everything always, encouraged me, who loved me unconditionally (and still does!) my dad, award winning architect, amazing artist, race car driving, squash playing, father of five, husband of 52 years, friend and mentor to many. i love you daddy! (yes, i still call him 'daddy' so what.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
My daddy will always be "daddy" as well!
He's a handsome guy, your dad.
Style Court said…
Yes, very handsome. I see your eyes! What a beautiful tribute.
72 and sunny said…
i do have his eyes! so sweet of you to notice courtney!

Popular Posts